How many UFO's do you?

We are all on a limited time schedule these days. We promise ourselfs that we are going to find more time to relax and unwind. We see a cute craft kit, we buy, start it but never seem to find the time to finish it. How many unfinished projects do you have stashed away?

Onmyown2727

Asked by Onmyown2727 at 12:35 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• You are by far not the only one lol I know many others with the same issue, stuck with a zillion started projects! I would like to think if I had more space to organize it all out that things would get done but I dont know if that is true or not hahahahaha I know there are a zillion things that need to be fixed, shirts that need stitching, things that need hot glue, etc but I toss those into a bag & usually cant find the bag when I want to do something LOL its a disaster in this place when it comes to my craft stuff!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 12:42 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• anyone have a super computer i can borrow to help me count?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• ooo..i am supposed to know how many??? umm...can i use someone elses fingers and toes too
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 12:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• LOL some not a whole heck of a lot. Recently I painted this cardboard white frame blue but after painting it the backing kind of unglued so now I need to hot glue that back down which I havent done yet! I then wanna put shells from our trip to florida around it & put a piece of white postboard in the center then print off pics to put in there of the trip but.... so far not going so well lol
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• a cross stitch quilt, a counted cross stitch, a crocheted blanket, a quilt and a random thing..i got rid of beeding and scrap booking. i have a blanket i need to fringe as well. and i have more to do.
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 12:59 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I've got a box w/ all my ufo's and it's been there for about 2 yrs. gotta get them done one day.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 2:50 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I thought I was the only one! Glad to find my sisters on this topic? How many different types of crafts do you have going?
    Onmyown2727

Comment by Onmyown2727 (original poster) at 12:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I've got a few! lol I'm trying to get a quilt done right now, plus I have the material for 6-8 more quilts, and my plans just keep getting bigger and bigger!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:50 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I have one sewing project (scrubs) half started, 5 cross-stitch projects started and multiple others waiting in the wings, about 20 sewing patterns I bought with full intentions of using...
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 1:25 PM on Feb. 28, 2011