Anyone own an Akita out there?

Where did you get yours from? How do you like having such a creature? I had on and I miss her terribly.

Baby4us09

Asked by Baby4us09 at 12:43 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Pets

• I don't and never had, a friend of mine did and she was a beautiful dog until she attacked me. It was my fault thought the are so protective over their owners and we were goofing around and she thought I was attacking her master and attacked me. Thank god he got her off of me before she broke skin but my arm was pretty bruised up. I will always give those dogs complete respect now lol.
    She liked me before that though, even let me fall asleep on her once... just shows how protective they can be.
    Anonymous

• though*
    lol my y and t buttons are broken, never working or coming up when they are not needed... and that "I don't and never had" should be I don't and never have.
    :-D
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:12 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• lol and totally didn't see that I used the anon button the first time... I should go take a nap rofl
    Gnomeofmyheart

• I never owned one but would love to. My daughter's ex neighbor's had a male and female. They are so gorgeous. I think you need another one! lol I don't think they ever bred theirs. They loved the male and the female got left in the yard a lot and yelled at a lot. I wanted to dognap her but I didn't want to go to jail so I didn't. I always snuck her treats though.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 7:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2011