Toys Toys Toys!

Is your house out of control with toys!? SO says that our entire house is like one big toy box! Then he whines about how when he was a kid he had one toy box & he only was allowed to have whatever could fit inside that for toys lol

I on the other hand had an entire 1/4 of a floor in the house devoted to just toys then had my own bedroom as well plus walk in closet haha But it wasnt kept up & I had toys in that playroom that were broken or I had no interest in for years.

I keep ontop of my daughters toys if she isnt interested in them then they go out the door plain & simple! I even had her help me pick out toys before xmas to get rid of! But she does have toys in every single room of the house so maybe I kind of see SO's point lol How about your house whats the rule on toys? Is there a limit on how much? Are there rooms that you don thave toys in? Or are you just like me & they are simply everywhere!

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 12:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Home & Garden

• We have TON of toys in the basement and kids' rooms. The rule is no toys anywhere but there. I don't want to step on them or have to clean them up. It's safer and easier for them to clean their rooms this way.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:12 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• It use to be. Now that they are all grown, the toys are different. Now we have guitars, gas powered RC cars, boats, jet skis, shot guns, and the like. Boys never out grow toys. They just cost more.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• The toys used to be out of control. Now that they are teens, there are not many toys left. I just went through all the toys that ended up in the attic. they either went in the trash, to the Goodwill, or special ones got boxed up, hoping for grandkids one day.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 10:35 PM on Feb. 28, 2011