Please tell me this has happened to you...

I'll try to keep this short, and any answers are appreciated.

The date of my last period was Februaury 5th. I woke up this morning and had blood when I wiped. My next period is supposed to start one week from today.

I have been a bit stressed this month, and my diet has changed a bit the last 2 weeks.
Would you guess this is implantation bleeding, or something else? If anyone has experienced this and NOT been pregnant, I would love to know.

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• if you have been stressed you may just be getting your period a little earlier than usual. that happens to me sometimes
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 1:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• That's a tough one, last month it happened to me & I got my period, this month it happened again & I'm pregnant, so it's kinda tough to say, it could be stress or implantation bleeding, just try & relax & wait till your period is due, if no period then test. GL =)

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 5:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• It could be stress
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:28 AM on Mar. 9, 2011