Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are those necklaces called that have the round pandant then another smaler round one inside the bigger round circle?

I have one with diamonds in it.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

Answers (0)
  • No answers yet
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.