Chicken and Rice Casserole ... recipe?

Growing up my mom would mix uncooked rice with some liquidy type things, and put that in casserole dish, place a few raw chicken breasts on top and cover with foil and bake. I am craving it and don't have a recipe!! Does anybody have any they can share with me?! Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Maybe it's the Cambell's Chicken and Rice recipe. Here is a link. If you don't like mushrooms then use the regular cream of chicken soup.

http://www.campbellkitchen.com/RecipeDetail.aspx?recipeId=24702&fbid=MldDg9UvMIw
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Equal amounts of cream of whatever soup, milk, and instant rice (sorry, I've never made it this way with regular cook rice). Mix in the pan. I use pre-cooked chicken on top though. If you like it really creamy, use a little less rice & milk.
    Anonymous