Ok so after i had my daughter i bled for 3weeks now i started my actually period and birthcontroll n been bleeding for 3weeks today adult content

well i bled for 2wks after i had Emily then spotted for 1, i had her c-section. My doctor told me it was ok to have sex 2wks after i had her (idk if tht helps with my problem or not) so i did. well i guess you can say 3wks later i start my period and my birthcontroll tht loseasoniqe and ive been bleeding for 3weeks now. anyh ideas why or what i should do? i only had pregnancy insurance and it runs out tomorrow

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 1:24 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Here's some ideas:
    1. It takes 40 days for the vagina to fully heal after giving birth.
    Did you hurt during the intercourse? Was he gentle with you ?

2. The bleeding could be the womb's effort to clear itself, or it could be hormonal imbalance / adjusting, or stress.
    There are some inexpensive pills that can take care of that, but of course you need doctor's prescription.

Good luck, get well !!!

lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 1:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• nope no pain at all only when he first stuck it in then i was fine and he was very gentle :)
    Rachelxbby

Comment by Rachelxbby (original poster) at 1:40 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I wouldn't worry too much about it. It takes a while for your body get back to normal after giving birth.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:59 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• It takes awhile for your body to get back to normal & starting a new BC
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:14 AM on Mar. 9, 2011