5 1/2 months preg and not sleeping..

Last night was the 1st night that since I have been pregnant I did not sleep a wink. I felt like all I got were tiny cat naps. I was not sure if this is normal. My little girl was not keeping me awake, I just could not for the life of me get any sleep. Is this normal or could something be going on?

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• This is going to continue to happen, I believe your body is preparing you.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 2:09 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Totally normal and it gets harder and harder to sleep the farther along that you get.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:10 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• That will happen. And it will happen more and more. My doctor told me if I had to to take tylenol PM and it really helped, you cant make it an everynight thing bcuz im sure if u make it a habit its harmful.
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 2:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• It's normal. And it is only going to get worse. I think part of it, is worry, stress, excitement, everything a new baby brings.... Your minds is racing, and all you want to do is sleep.I always found it helpful to get into a warm tub before bed, then start watching a movie, I'd be sleeping before my hubby. :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:16 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• It's normal.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 2:51 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• did you have anything on your mind? It may just be your hormones. I remember sleeping like a log
    sparklebug86

Answer by sparklebug86 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• A natural miracle cure for this problem is Celestial Seasons Sleepytime tea. The mail ingredient in it is Chamomile which really helps to lull u into a peaceful sleep. I drink a cup of it each time I have a problem sleeping and before I know it I am sleeping like a baby.
    momof4boys1980

Answer by momof4boys1980 at 4:53 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• ooops, I meant MAIN ingredient...lol :)
    momof4boys1980

Answer by momof4boys1980 at 2:15 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Totally normal
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:10 PM on Mar. 8, 2011