Is it weird to have a crush on TV characters?

My sons love watching The Wiggles and I have a crush on Anthony (The one in the blue). Umm, it's kinda strange to me because he's a character on TV my sons watch! I don't know if it's because he has a passion for his job or because he is kid friendly or what! So is it weird?

mama_jama408

Asked by mama_jama408 at 2:14 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• Ha ha I've never heard of anyone having a thing for a Wiggle! That's hilarious! Buuuuut it happens!
    As for me, I've got a huge crush on that one guy on Grey's Anatomy... you know, the gorgeous one with the eyes... I don't even know his name - maybe he's so foxy I get distracted! Ha ha
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:31 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• my 7 year old has a huge crush on david cassidy and paul mcartney!! i think we all have crushes on tv people, celebrities. not so sure about the wiggles guy but to each his own!!!
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Yes weird but you're not alone. Sportatus always draws my attention and naughty thoughts. His dancing and posturing drives me crazy. Sad or what. lol He looks even better without the tash!
    mauve

Answer by mauve at 3:10 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• lol kinda weird but i think it happens alot! I think there are a couple guys out there that I have a crush on, mostly reality tv tho. I love John Cena. And I also have a crush on Leland on Dog the Bounty Hunter LOL
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 4:58 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I am the wrong person to ask. I have a crush on Severus Snape from the Harry Potter movies. And back in the day when Blues Clues was popular, and my dd had to watch it everyday, I dreamt of hot sex with Steve. It happens. Sadly, Anthony is spoken for and has some real cute kiddies of his own. I think Jeff might be avaliable though. LOL
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:58 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• @2autisticsmom OMG ME TOO!!!! Steve was sexy to me! Lmao omg Jeff?!
    mama_jama408

Comment by mama_jama408 (original poster) at 6:04 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• LOL!! Another crush I have is on Sasuke from the Naruto anime. Talk about weird. At least Anthony is an actual living person not a anime book/cartoon character.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Alucard from Hellsing <3
    mama_jama408

Comment by mama_jama408 (original poster) at 6:36 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• omg antonio banderis i think i spelled the name right and nicholas from the young and the restless his lips are so juicy
    sunkist84

Answer by sunkist84 at 6:12 PM on Feb. 28, 2011