Would you potentially vote for someone with my ideas?

I have started a blog in order to see what the American People really think. Using the anonymity of the internet, please tell me your ideas. Or, simply respond to mine.
I have included a link to the blog, as the entry was far too long to be posted here at CafeMom.
Thank you.

http://donedifferently.wordpress.com/2011/02/27/sparechange/

donedifferently

Asked by donedifferently at 2:23 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I would not vote, no.
    Anonymous

• Interesting.

I agree with some of what you have proposed. I endorse tax reform and the closing of loopholes. I agree with troop reductions.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:35 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Um, no, no, and not on your life.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Also, are you actually a mom?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• No. Not because I have any particular issue with what you propose, but because I'm tired of the same old slough of political sewage. It doesn't matter what side you claim to be on, the results are always the same. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer and the gap constantly increases.

Answer me this. When people can't pay income taxes because they don't have an income,and when they no longer pay property taxes because banks own all the property. What then? What happens when the golden goose dries up?

Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 3:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• the one thing i do agree on is reducing military.... I say 30,000 is to many. Why are we rebuilding a country and getting no profit out of it. Bring home our troops... bring home my family member.. we have more real problems in the U.S.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 3:20 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• When people can't pay income taxes because they don't have an income,and when they no longer pay property taxes because banks own all the property. What then

99.8% of the population will be the puppets of the 0.2%- those at the top will own and control EVERYTHING. We ARE headed in that direction now-elections and pending legislation bought by the 0.2%. IMO, the birth of the TPM was a revolt against these corrupt behaviors. Homes and jobs, surely you jest!

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 3:26 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• basically what I got from reading that was, raise taxes, raise taxes, raise taxes, cut military benifts, and cut benifits for the elderly. You sound like a politican that wants to loose, I can't imagine that anyone will like you're ideas.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 3:35 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I'm not clicking on the link, as I suspect I'd be contributing to your getting paid for doing so! You're a total newbie, yet you found this section RIGHT AWAY!! Hmmmm.....either your a "reincarnate," a bot, or a spammer!

What I learned in reading the above responses (and from people who's opinions I trust) was enough for me to determine that I would NOT vote for you...but good luck with that platform of yours!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I'll sum it up for any of you that want to know- You know that "solve the deficit" program we all played around with on the NY times? Well, this*ahem* guy *ahem* went ahead, played around with that, and decided it sounded like a GREAT presidential platform.

And yes, it was, "raise taxes, raise taxes, raise taxes, cut military funding, cut funding to the elderly, raise taxes, raise taxes, raise taxes". And some how that's "done differently"
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:49 PM on Feb. 27, 2011