Great gift for a wonderful woman?

Any gift ideas? My SO's mom has been so great to us - buying things we may need, randomly paying our rent. Stuff that is greatly appreciated, but we don't ask for. My question is what gift can possibly show her how much we appreciate her and all she does?

jmdelan2

Asked by jmdelan2 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Shopping

• If she is doing these things, she probably understands that you may not have lots of money, so how about home made gifts, like cookies and hand decorated coffee mugs and hot cocoa mix in a basket? Or all the goodies for a pedicure to help her relax? I would think it is more about the time you spend and the thoguht you put into a gift that she will appreciate. On the other hand, if you do have money to spend on her, how about a spa gift certificate? Or if you really want to go all out, a day for you and her at the spa so you and her can have some bonding time and you can tell her how much you appreciate her?
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 12:48 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I am all about pictures.. I would get a great family portrait done of you guys and the kids and pick out a picture frame -- give her a nice 8x10 of you, hubby and the kids. (Everyone dressed nicely in long sleeves, matching or coordinating colors looks best - like everyone in black, shirts and blue jeans.. or white dress shirts and blue jeans) It won't break your bank.. and its something wonderful to have.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 2:58 PM on Nov. 20, 2008