Chores!

What needs to get done today in your house?

Everything for us! SO goes back to work tomorrow after a three month lay off (every year) plus he has been sick for over a month of this lay off. The house is a disaster! We are working on picking it up some today but he is still sick & every time I pick up some toys as soon as I leave that area my three year old goes right behind me & plays with them again lol I know I should be telling her to put them away but I just dont feel like having a zillion arguments today with my non listening stubborn three year old!

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 2:33 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We are finishing moving out of our old place so our place probably looks like yours! I am unpacking and trying to organize. I aske my boys (4 & 2) to just keep their toys in their new rooms. They can help me clean up before bed and I don't have to trip on them while putting the rest of the house away. Good Luck! Having a sick S/O can suck!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 2:51 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• im at the end of my week so pretty much everything too haha so sad!
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 3:34 AM on Feb. 28, 2011