She is seriously mad at me and won't talk to me now?? adult content

I laughed hysterically at her because she was actually VERY serious when she called me and asked me if I would go to court with her to witness that she threw up and had explosive diarrhea after eating at Sonic! (First, I can't go to court with her - I didn't see her throw up and I certainly didn't witness her diarrhea ~ she just *told* me that it happened ~ big woo)

Second....I couldn't stop laughing when I realized that she is full-blown serious about filing a lawsuit against Sonic.

She said "OMG, they could have killed me, what if I had passed our from dehydration and hit my head and died or something!" THEN she said "They have to pay for new upholstery in my car because I SHIT my pants before I could get home and I mean the whole car, I can't JUST have new material on ONE seat, it won't match!"

Are you kidding me? I could see a lawsuit if you found a finger in your cherry-limeade... but if you eat at public kitchens, you're bound to get a bacteria sometimes. But if you really need to spend your money on a frivolous law suit; it's your money, go for it.
Gahhh, she is soooo dramatic about everything! It's hilarious. (I'm sorry her feelings are hurt, but that crap's funny)

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 2:36 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Drama Queen

It's sad what people will sue for.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I cant stand it when people wanna find a lawsuit over NOTHING... like come on people get a grip on life. You cant just go around looking for free money damn it. Work for your money instead of seeking an easy way out.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 2:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• lol thats a funny story....Im curious to know how long after eating there did she get sick...they generally say that it takes 24 hours to show signs of food poisioning, or atleast thats what I've heard. Well if anything results from her lawsuit, the court will deffinately get a good laugh out of it. If I were you, Id just tell her you arent willing to lie for her, and let it be. My opinion is she knows she barking up the wrong tree anyways, if she feels like she needs you to back her up......lol anyways, I'm sure it will pass...thanks for sharing though, made me laugh!!
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• ROFL she's nuts - sad thing is she'll probably win - I mean people have won suits over McDonalds coffee burning them. SERIOUSLY - you'd be mad if it wasn't hot... As for her experiences after Sonic - I'd be interested to know how she'd prove it.
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 2:46 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Wow seriously? Some one is looking anyway to make a fast buck huh? Lmao I would laugh at my friend to.

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• She probably won't win. They have top notch lawyers and IF she has proof they will throw a couple of bucks at her and settle the issue.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:49 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• We aren't even suing the gas company and it is their fault that our home and 23 other buildings (10 other homes) caught on fire on 1/24 in the villae we live in (Fairport Harbor) and that 9 homes (including ours) were declared uninhabitable after the fires (ours has to be gutted and rebuilt because of the fire and smoke damage). A surge of gas pressure caused furnaces to catch on fire (some flat out exploded) between 6:30-7:15 in the morning. Thankfully no one was injured or killed. Those with insurance are covered, those without are being taken care of by the gas company and the insurance companies will regain their money from the gas company. There's no REASON to sue. IF your friend got ill from Sonic (and it takes several hours for food poisoning to show) but she was not hospitalized and she did not almost die...NO ONE is going to give her money in a lw suit!
    Anonymous

• AAAmama...do you realize that that woman who won in the lawsuit against McD's actually used that money for medical bills? She had burns so serious on her thighs and privates that she required skin grafts and intense medical care. The coffee was HOTTER than it should have been because McD's did a study and patrons stated that HOTTER coffee tastes better. Because of that the woman's coffee MELTED the clothes she was wearing....in to her skin. So..IMO, she deserved the financial settlement she ended up with (it JUST covered medical expenses....it was a large settlement and that was appealed and she JUST got enough to cover her medical costs).
    Anonymous

• Haha! I would have laughed too! I'm 100% with you.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 3:33 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• throwing upthanks for sharing shelby, i just barfed all over my keyboard, i am sure when it drys it will not work any more, you owe me a new computer and if you do not pay for one, i will be taking you to court and sueing you for all you are worth

LMAO

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:09 PM on Feb. 27, 2011