Has anyne been so bored?

The pst couple of days I have been so bored that I want to sleep. Nothing is intersting to me anymore, I hate feeling like this. Do you think that this is depression or just me being lazy. I feel that I have no energy to do any housework or to get up and go to the Y like I would want too. Even spending time on the computer is becoming boring to me. Please don't bash me, thank you.

djh0505

Asked by djh0505 at 2:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Health

• I was this way in Utah- I wnded up drinking every night and eationg all the time out of boredom- I just wanted to be put out of my misery!
    I was too broke to go anywhere- and had no friends so yeah it was pretty bad. Then I found CM and it was a bit better
    I still have those days though where I feel like I have been everywhere possible on the internet and all I want to do is just go to bed because there is notheing better to do...
    *sigh*

I do think it could be depression
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Has this happened before? Have you tried to get up and do something, anything? Maybe it's time to try something new. It could be your diet.

In another words, it could be a number of things. You might want to contact your doctor. You could go onto WebMD and do a search.

Good luck.
    Onmyown2727

Answer by Onmyown2727 at 2:57 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• How is your weather? We haven't seen the sun in about a week now, with no chance till around Tuesday. Yeah, I am feeling the same way. I have to have sun to feel good.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Sounds like you might have alittle of this disease "Lazinytis"... lol just kidding.

But do get yourself checked it could be starting off as laziness then depression...try to take a walk down the street or nearest track a breathe of fresh air never hurt no one or just go outside and plant something pull weeds just something to keep you from going insane inside the house all of the time. just do it don't let your body take over YOU, You take over your body...GL
    Start off with drinking lots of water and have water with your dinner eat a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner I bet if you are a soda drinker that is one of the culprits and lack of exercise...you know this just do the right thing for your kids atleast.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:08 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• you could have a bit of seasonal depression. we get that around here alot from the long winters. when we feel that way we eat a couple of oranges and force ourselves to do something and then we start to feel a bit better.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I think everyone feels like that now and then.
    bcraine

Answer by bcraine at 10:27 AM on Mar. 1, 2011