TMII sex question

Ok, so this is kinda embarassing, but here it goes! DH and I are using condoms now. We've used them before with no problems. Well, the last 2 times we had sex, the condom came off!! The first time it happened I think it was because he stayed inside of me for a while after he was done and I guess it fell off as he got smaller(yes I know, TMI) but the second time he pulled out right away and the condom was off! Now it's one of those long last condoms, so it has some stuff to desensitize him so that he lasts longer which is why he didn't realize it came off. Has this happened to anyone else??? What should we do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• Make sure as you as you both are done to get off right away. Don't wait until he goes soft again. Maybe you should try a different condom one that doesn't desensitize him. You can use the stop and start technique so he can last longer too.
    Anonymous

• When he pulls out of you make sure that he holds onto the base of the condom so that it doesn't slip off. He also needs to pull out as soon as he finnishes ejaculating to prevent any leakage from the condom. You can also try female condoms so that you don't have to worry about his falling off.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 1:36 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• IT might just be making him a little soft because it desensitizes. That's probally it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Nov. 21, 2008