Bloggers - a question for you

Which blogging site would you recommend and why?

I'm new to the idea of blogging - Why could blogging be a good idea for me?

Thanks for any comments and advice!

mauve

Asked by mauve at 3:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Technology

• Do you have something you enjoy writing about, or should I say posting about? I think it's more or less a journal of thoughts. I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities, but also hair products, and blogs and websites. There are tons of great blogs about recipes, parenting ideas and skills, decorating tips, money saving ideas, etc... etc...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• oh thats a cool question! well i blog here for example for the sole purpose of gaining insight from people who have experienced being a mom and wife, because I am neither of those. I am a rare exception I think but use a blog site with PURPOSE and "don't seek a dentist if you have heart problems" as my mother always said, meaning go to the best place that best suites your needs
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:49 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I recommend blogger.com - easy to nagivate, user friendly.

Blogging is used as the others recommend. I see a lot of family-related blogs, geared to keeping up with the relatives, etc.

I love blogging, I hope to find a niche that will resonate with a large audience.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Blogger.com ~ it is the best out of all I've used!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Great question. I've been wondering the same thing.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 8:39 PM on Jul. 18, 2011