Play (TMI) adult content

How often do you and your husband play or fool around while doing other things. Such as watching movie, house cleaning or so on. Not acutally have sex but play around to get worked up and have sex later.
Can you stop or do you have to finish right then? Does it make it last longer when you do have sex.

red_head_mommy2

Asked by red_head_mommy2 at 3:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• You know it's funny it seems to me I like it better that way bc at night when we go to bed I am too tired and not in the mood at all. I think I like messing around bc it does turn us/me on he's always in the mood...lol I guess bc we can't jump to it the way we can in the bedroom sometimes we all need alittle teasing I love it...Good Question!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Yes we play all the time,i like it cause i know if he had his way he would get it in and be done with it,lol this way i get the affection/attention i want and in the end we get what we both want...
    klhoe

Answer by klhoe at 4:40 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• We tease eachother constantly, so long as the kids can't see because that would just open up way too many questions. I've never really paid attention to whether it makes the sex last longer, I think basically its an ego boost. I was never noticed in school and grew up with serious issues - I'm shy and tend to pull away from too much attention but when I met my husband I loved the attention, it made me feel wanted and good so now I almost need that same level of attention and well my DH is just a perv lol so it works out for both of us.
    Anonymous

• my husband and i do alot of teasing through out the day..its not unusual for me to go to sleep naked just to wake up in the morning and walk around the room getting him excited to go a round
    bobbys4eva

Answer by bobbys4eva at 5:02 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Constantly :)
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 8:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2011