What would you have done hearing about this sad news? :(

There was this lady who has her own home daycare and for some stupid reason she decides she needs to go to the store and leaves these babies alone :( (7 children total ) well when she gets home she has groceries in her arms dumped them at the door to also find her home daycare was on fire...sadly 4 babies died the other 3 are in the hospital. :( It was so sad you can see the babies on the ground as the firefighters try to revive them from a helicopter view. Well that woman is going to pay everything this is still under investigation. The parents talked about how good of a provider she was (all of what we all love about a person when we pick up our kids) clean, changed, fed I mean we all love to see our babies happy when we pick them up right? Well this was her but for her to leave the house like she did I'll never understand it she has a lot of answering to do. It was a sad day:(
god bless those babies who are now in heaven.
just wanted to share... this happened in Houston/Katy, TX.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• How awful. I used to do home daycare and can't believe someone would leave the kids unattended. Poor children and families.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 3:40 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Apparently she wasn't that great of a daycare provider...she left children alone. So sad that people had to suffer because of such a trivial thing.
    Anonymous

• how sad
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 3:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I saw this on the news I cried just the thought of how easily it could have been my kids. My prayers go out to all the families
    curciedanielle

Answer by curciedanielle at 3:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• She is totally wrong!!! She should have went to the store after the babies were picked up or before they came.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:42 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I would press charges! She shouldnt have left those inncent babies alone.. what was she thinking?? I hope she goes to jail because of her irresponsiblity!
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 3:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• That is so sad. Thats the whole reason I've always cared for my own kids cause I know I wouldn't neglect them or leave my ten year old alone. Someone needs to hold her accountable for her actions. R.I.P. to those little angles that lost their life's.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• it is very sad and after reading articles about this story there is some questions as to whether she left another adult in charge while she ran to the store. Right now they have not charged her with anything because they are still investigating.

Now matter how is turns out it is a very sad.  According to the article I just read 3 babies died and 4 were injured, although no matter how you look at many lives have been affected by this sad story.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7444462.html

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• that is so very sad. i disagree with the people saying how great of a provider she was. if she was even a half decent provider she wouldn't even have thought about leaving. that is so devastating...i'll pray for her and the babies' families as well.

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 4:25 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• This is so sad, it makes me truely greatfull that I am able to stay home with my baby girl. You can never really be 100% sure who you are leaving your baby with
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 7:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2011