The Fresh Beat Band? adult content

Does anyone have kids that watch the fresh beat band? I am not sure if its a little weird that my DS likes to watch this show? I understand its for kids his age(almost 4 yrs.) but shouldnt he be more into a cartoon type show?

MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Asked by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 3:42 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Entertainment

• My kids absolutely love this show....seriously, they come running in from the other room if they hear the music going! lol It's supposed to be targeted to "toddlers". I've seen a few people say they don't like it because the kids are "teenagers"....but they don't listen to inappropriate music, have suggestive dance moves, wear inappropriate clothing, have adult relationships or even innocent ones besides friendships... I don't see anything wrong with it. It's upbeat fun and gets the kids up and dancing!

CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 3:46 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• it is age appropriate but i hate it.
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 4:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• LOL! My girls ages 1 and 2 love that show as well. Personally its not my style of music or show, and I think that show is irritating and annoying but I bite my lips for my babies because I know they love it. I think most children at that age love music, bright colors, and thats what the show has. At least its rated G and educational. Kids can learn about different genres of music and pick up some dancing styles. My girls often dance along and thats part of their daily activity such as playing outside.
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 3:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• my kids (3 and 5) like it and dance around to the songs. They like cartoons also
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Yup, mine too. They like the songs and that one dance at the end "We had a great day" . . . because they know some of the moves by now.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:49 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• My DD will be 3 in April and has watched the show since it started coming on!
    mommyIam08

Answer by mommyIam08 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• My 3 year old daughter sings along with them. I have a low tolerance for bad slapstick myself, so I usually work in the kitchen during that one.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:56 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• My dd 2 and 1/2 loves that show she even sings that problem song they have ( you know what I mean)
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 4:08 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Ok thanks everyone I just wanted to know bcuz it is a little odd that they're all interested in teenagers but you guys are right its totally age appropriate. I guess its good bcuz toddlers like to look up to them.
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Comment by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE (original poster) at 3:58 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• nope i have no idea what this is
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 3:33 AM on Feb. 28, 2011