Trying to look at my pictures off a disc-on the computer...help!

I just received our family pictures and tried to view them on the computer- it won't come up. I took the disc to Walmart and the pictures showed up so I know it isn't the disc that is the problem. My computer has never had problems playing or getting info off of a disc. I just tried putting other (previously played ) disc in and they didn't come up either. Anything I could do or look at to try to view them??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Technology

• Is it just not automatically coming up, or have you tried to open the drive manually?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:11 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• It isn't automatically coming up AND it isn't coming up under the c drive option??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:12 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• When you are on "My computer", does it show that there is a disk in drive C, does it show drive C empty, or is drive c missing completely?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• The disc is probably in a different drive - the C drive is usually the hard drive.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2011