Any moms that are... adult content

Bi sexual...how does your husband feel about it??

My hubby likes it, i havent been with a girl since high school but when we are watching tv or something i'll say oh shes hott or something like that. bahaha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I say they're hott and stuff like that, but I wouldnt get with another girl.. that just opens the doors to hubby getting with someone else, if im allowed. Ya know?
    SuunshiineMama

Answer by SuunshiineMama at 4:21 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• guys always like it in theory, but not many do in practice because of pride
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 4:23 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I'm not bi but my cousin is and her husband is just fine with it, she's even allowed to have girlfriends though I don't think she's had any since she's been with her husband but they use to go to a swingers club and she'd hook up with other girls there and her husband would watch and occasionally join in.
    Anonymous

• im not bi but i have family members who are and there s/o does not have a problem with it as long its understood between both parties that it discussed and nothing is done behind each others back
    bobbys4eva

Answer by bobbys4eva at 4:59 PM on Feb. 27, 2011