Dora the Explorer?

Ok so I already got my answers for the fresh beat band... But my son also loves Dora more than the fresh beat band. My mom even bought him a all pink dora comforter/sheet set. He doesnt like to watch diego, so is this normal too?

MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Asked by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 4:20 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Yes it is normal. just because it is "made for girls" doesn't mean it caters to only girls. My daughter likes Diego... is THAT normal?
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 4:25 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• my sons love dora too, and diego, but hey, it's educational. they learn a good amount of spanish from it. i wouldn't worry about it being to femanine or anything though.... personally can't stand the fresh beat band
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 4:22 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I think having toys with dora is fine, maybe even a dora doll not so sure about a pink comforter but it is normal for boys to like girl things. My DD plays with boy toys she has probably 50 hot wheel cars. LOL kids will like what they are interested with at the time, he will grow out of it as he gets older.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 4:24 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• lol by the way that last line was a joke.
    dragonqueen

• It looks like the show would be for both girls and boys. It teaches Spanish. I don't see nothing wrong with a pink blanket. If your son like it who cares what anyone else thinks.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 6:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• my two nephews adore dora.....they do have some neutral dora things, but not many. i don't think it's a big deal.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 4:22 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• It is normal and healthy. It is great.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 4:24 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• lol ya i kno it was a joke. i dont take things to the heart. even if it wasnt a joke i wouldnt care im here to get answers and the ones that wanna be smarties i ignore but its cool...ya he doesnt watch diego just dora :)
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Comment by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2011