Please tell me... adult content

What exactly do you know about Marijuana.

I am curious as to how educated CM users are.

I am NOT looking for drama...... I would have posted in a forum for that. Answer anonymously if you wish.

Also should it be legal? Why or why not.

CannabisCulture

Asked by CannabisCulture at 4:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• i know nothing about Marijuana.. so much of nothing i am embarassed! lol! never have even seen it!!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 4:40 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I'm a nerd and look things up all the time. I know that marijuana isn't evil like the government and its minions want us to believe. I know that my bad back and nerve damage pain are controlled with its use. I know that i don't my kids smoking while out with their friends, or driving after smoking, or anything like that, just the same as alcohol. Alcohol is worse for the body than marijuana. I could go on all day, but I do have a life around here somewhere....
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 4:42 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Well first off, this has been asked many times on here. It is indeed debatable. And probably will turn into that. Rightfully so, very hot subject.

I believe it should be regulated like alcohol, and taxed as well. We have bigger fish to fry in this country and I'm tired of our tax dollars being wasted on commercials to demonize marijuana. Have you ever seen some of the old prohibition posters and articles? Very similar! Are there people who have a problem using maryjane? Yes, but there are many who have the same problem with food, sex, TV, alcohol, and so many other legal substances. When it is legal, I probably will use it for pain management. It's better than all the narcotics they put me on that make me puke.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 4:43 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• mohme2three

Would you be willing to come to a group to learn and be educated?

CannabisCulture

Comment by CannabisCulture (original poster) at 4:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• silversmom

I am happy to hear you educate yourself... most would rather not ;0

CannabisCulture

Comment by CannabisCulture (original poster) at 4:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Musicmom80

I have seen a lot  of the propaganda. It saddens me when I hear statements such as yours "When it is legal, I probably will use it for pain management. It's better than all the narcotics they put me on that make me puke."

So so sad you can not use a natural plant to curb your pain.

CannabisCulture

Comment by CannabisCulture (original poster) at 4:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I think they should just legalize it already. It isn't at all what the commercials make it out to be. It helps many people out with medical conditions. Alcohol is legal and its worse the marijuana and its also addictive. Mary Jane on the other hand isn't. BTW OP I love your name and your icon pic.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Christieluv0614

Thank you LOL it is actually a profile I created for my group.

I also agree alcohol is much worse...deadly in some cases.

CannabisCulture

Comment by CannabisCulture (original poster) at 4:58 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I know you can make paper out of it medicines that do not create addiction and there is a book called Snow Blind it was about Mary Jane and cocaine how they used to sell it door to door until Governor Rockefeller out lawed it in New York because he had a paper mill and was afraid hemp would put him out of business. ( No proof but the story was well spread.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:58 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I know it's illegal - and that's all I need to know.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:58 PM on Feb. 27, 2011