Fast food taste better then anything!

Before I got pregnant I had somewhat of a healthy eatting habits, I enjoed home cooked meals and fast food was NEVER on my list... beginning of my pregnancy was full of morning sickness and No appetite... But now, I'm 35 weeks and all thats on my mind is nasty, greasy fast food. I don't enjoy what i cook, and i reather eat or order out. I mean i would trade good piece of stake for some chinese food!
I know its unhealthy, what can I do????

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ehh you know what it happens its what your craving. try to atleast make sure your getting enough diary, veggies, fruit and protien. im the same way lately and im only 17wks prego so hopefully my cravings will change lol.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• LOL good luck, when I was pregnant all I craved was Mcdonalds Mcgriddles every morning. I've tried them since i've had my baby and I can't stand them.
    Anonymous

• Take your vitamins and enjoy the greasy foods LOL. Itll be ok.

Answer by gemgem at 1:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Try not to always give in, but it won't hurt you having one fast food meal a week. :)
    meitaimom679

Answer by meitaimom679 at 1:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• mine was opposite...before i was pregnant i had like BK and Mc Donalds EVERYDAY...litterally...i couldnt get enough of those mc Chickens and double cheese burgers..id eat about 2 double cheese burgs, a medium fry and a large sprite...and now that im pregnant...im having like...with drawls hahah

i MISS it!! but yesterday i had a mc chicken..ill admit that..it was only 1

and i only weight 108 LBS!! i need some weight gaining here!
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:14 PM on Nov. 20, 2008