If a movie comes out in 3D, are you more likely to go to a theater to watch it

instead of waiting for it to come out on DVD?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 4:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Entertainment

• Nope. We hardly ever go to the movies. I have a had time paying that price when if we drive an hour to my dad's theater we get in free but then we never have time to drive out there for a movie. Not willing to pay or drive an hour! lol. I guess it's my own fault we never go!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:57 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I don't like anything 3-D.. it makes me puke... But I do love regular movies at the theater!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:57 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Nope....Too expensive for a family of 6!
    babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• We're big theater-goers, but we rarely see movies in 3D. A lot of them coming out lately are barely 3D at all, so what's the poin in paying extra? We really only see 3D if that's the only choice.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Not at all. I hardly ever go to the theatre, and 3D doesn't excite me.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Nope, I can't see in 3D thanks to my vision. And its been real frustrating lately when movies I do want to see are only offered in 3D... I'm beginning to feel left out and haven't been to the theater in months.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 6:22 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Usually I won't watch the 3D, if there's the option of watching it without the 3D I'll go to that. I honestly don't see that much of a difference, I just have to pay more!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 6:53 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• no 3d is bad for me i don't see it like others do not sure why
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 10:25 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• yeah!
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 2:03 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I would be more likely to go see it in 3D only if it were the kind of film that really benefited from the 3D, like Avatar. My family loves movies so we go see them a couple of times a month (on average). If it's not a 'big screen' kind of movie, or doesn't have something else about it that would really draw me in, I just wait for it to come to cable.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 8:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2011