Does anyone have a Keurig coffee maker..

what do you think? My husband just ordered one today.

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 4:57 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I love it, you won't be disappointed. You can make each cup a different strength and you can change the water temperatures, you can make hot or iced teas. A filter for around $15.00 is a good purchase to use your favorite coffee with or when you run out of kcups. The cups are about $0.70 each. LOTS of different flavors and some even seasonal. kids love the hot chocolate. Enjoy!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:09 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Yes, we love, love, love it...especially when we have guests!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 8:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I love the keurig the coffee comes out great and they have hot chocolates by keurig at jc penneys and sears for 9.99 they are delicious
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 3:20 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I don't have one but have used a Keurig at others peoples homes and it is awesome! You can pick your choice of coffee, teas, hot chocolates, etc. I had a cup of Kona coffee once and it was awesome! I think the only thing I've heard is it can be expensive versus going to the store and buying a pound of coffee. Have fun with it as I would love to get one.
    Sniffles101

Answer by Sniffles101 at 5:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I want one. I saw one a couple weeks ago that comes with a reusable filter so you can use your own coffee, instead of buying the k-cups all the time. So much cheaper. I want it.
    Anonymous

• Love it....the other person said a little expensive...you can get the coffee on sale or with coupons at certain stores and there is no waste on the coffee....dunkin donuts is coming out with the k-cups soon...excited about that.
    laur1963

Answer by laur1963 at 5:04 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I have one! Yes it is more expensive to buy the k-cups. But we LOVE ours!!! I would never go back to a regular coffee maker!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 7:12 PM on Feb. 27, 2011