I got a bunch of thumbs down. :(

someone asked a question and i was being honest and said it sounded a little bitchy, no offense to the girl that asked the question though, she seems very nice.
I hate being so sensitvie at times.
just sharing.
be nice to me. lol

jenn4443

Asked by jenn4443 at 5:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Try not to let it get to you and just chalk it up to a difference of opinion. An honest question was asked andan honest answer was given. No harm no foul.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:53 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• people don't want honest they want you to agree with them. Such is life. ::sigh::
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:16 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I got a bunch of thumbs down for supporting our president.

Gotta brush it off.

:)
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:18 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• You'll get used to it. Sometimes people are just touchy and don't understand where you are coming from. I've been voted down for saying I like cheddar cheese! lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:16 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I don't know what the question or your answer was, however, maybe you hit it on the spot. Nobody likes hearing the truth. Or maybe your answer made you sound like an asshole. If you answered the question how you truly feel, hey it is what it is. Don't worry `and it was still nice of you to take a moment and answer it. I too am sensitive and I too hate it! Take care.
    dmr73059

Answer by dmr73059 at 5:20 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Hell thats nothing, I had one person call me an iddiot for a question I asked! REALLY! I know who she is and I'll never forget who she is, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 5:20 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I'm really sensitive and get my feeling hurt very easily...but I guess it's just part of asking strangers intimate questions...gotta take the bad with the good
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• You don't understand why people voted you down for calling someone "bitchy"?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:22 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Who really cares, its just the internet... I don't get how people get offend by strangers and letters typed on a screen.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 8:36 PM on Feb. 27, 2011