Ok, here's a question that might seem odd... adult content

I have lost my sex drive towards my husband. I love him dearly, but do not want sex with him. I can cuddle, make out with him, but when its time to get to the deed I don't want it. WHAT"S WRONG WITH ME??

proudmommy42008

Asked by proudmommy42008 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• are you on any meds? like depression? I know those will make you not want sex.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• If you find the answer let me know because I am having the same problem as you. I even asked my OBGYN and they said its because I work full-time plus I take care of my kids but I really dont think thats it!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 5:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• How old are you? Did you just have a baby? Lots of things can affect your sex drive. If it's a big problem, talk to your doctor.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 5:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Im not on meds my son is 2 and im 22. Im just going crazy
    proudmommy42008

Comment by proudmommy42008 (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• i am on depression meds so that may be why i am having this problem...I'm thinking you just have a busy life and your body doesnt want it like my doc said...Try flirting with each other like when you guys first got together or something. Does your DH know you are having this problem and is he upset about it? Just asking bcuz mine knows and he is upset about it.
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 5:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• It's possible you are working so hard that you are so exhausted @ the end of the day. Is it possible for the two fo you to take sometime off and spend some alone time or go somewhere quite and different? that may help if not then you can also see a dr about it. All the best.
    sanab

Answer by sanab at 5:49 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• OK- So if you are not on any meds, you're too young to have wacked out hormones (I think) is intercourse painful? Sometimes that's a medical reason to be looked into as well. I'd talk to the OB/GYN Dr. to make sure everything is ok physically & hormonally. Then if it all checks out, you guys need to get Gma/Gpa to take the baby & get back to being a couple for a night or a weekend. It's very important to reconnect as a couple. My husb & I take an annual anniv. trip every year (long weekend) Look forward to it every year! You need that! GL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:00 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I am so sorry to hear that you are having this problem because you are way too young for this to happen too!!!
    OK you said you are not on any meds!!! Do you take your use anything for birth control? If you do that may be causing the problem!!!!
    The only other thing I can suggest is go to your Dr and see what he/she has to say about it!!!
    Another thing you could do, if you haven't already, is set down and talk to your husband about it and see if he feels the same or has any idea why you might feel this way!!!
    May God be with you and resign your problem.
    Love & Hugs,
    Billie Mae
    jesussaves58

Answer by jesussaves58 at 6:04 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• You need to figure out what the problem is. We can't tell you that.
    Once you figure out the problem you can work on a solution.
    It could be that it has nothing to do with him, but maybe a hormonal change in you.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Nothing is wrong with you we as women are built different from men they think about sex 26 hours a day and we do maybe once a month...lol but we don't need sex like they need sex we can be happy with just huging and kissing and go about our business. I have that problem sometimes and nothing is wrong with me i just don't want sex like he does but on the other hand I never turn my Husband down when he wants it.
    He sometimes is happy with me just getting him off. Heck i can go a month without sex be I know he cant....hope this helped
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 8:00 PM on Feb. 27, 2011