Spotting :( need advice adult content

Hi ladies, I just found out I was pg on Tues when I had some light spotting which never turned into a period. I took a test and it was +. I assume I am around 4wks pg. Well, today, just 5 days after finding out about the pg I started spotting again. It was red 1 time when I went to the bathroom but it just went back to brown. I am so confused and cant see my Dr. till next week! I am very scared :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• could be implantation bleed

*but i am no doctor*

if no cramping, bleed is slight - both good signs
    you could call your doc office and have on call doc or nurse call you back

try to relax, put your feet up
    and is someone with you, to make sure you take it easy, wait on you hand and foot-lol
    and keep your mind on simple things

pretty common to have implantation bleed early on, but i am just guessing

relax! and congrates on baby
    call doc office and speak to medical person - this will ease your mind
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:04 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I would go to the hospital and get checked out.. Its better to be on the safe side.
    ADW85

Answer by ADW85 at 6:32 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• It might be implatation bleeding, but if possible go to the hospitial and let them know that you are scared of mis carring the baby, and they probablly will do an ultrasound. GL
    djh0505

Answer by djh0505 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Yes it could be implantation don't worry as hard as it is a friend of mine bled for a while when she was first pregnant & all was okay.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 7:21 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Bed rest for a day or two and call your doctor.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• This early in the pregnancy there's nothing they can do for you if you are miscarrying. It sounds more like implantation bleeding, because brown blood is old, that's not you actively bleeding. It might be red or even pink, but if you're just spotting more then likely you are not miscarrying. If you start soaking through a pad an hour that's when it's necessary to have a hospital visit. But until then take it easy, breathe, try not to stress (although I know it's hard) and call your doc in the morning. Even if you go to the ER now at 4 weeks it's not very likely they will see anything, baby is way too small, and ER docs. are not as trained in reading ultra sounds as the radiologists who normally do them. I went to the ER for much heavier bleeding at 15 weeks and the Dr. couldn't tell me anything that I already didn't know. He said the heart was beating and sent me home. At 4 weeks they're not going to see a heartbeat. GL!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• As long as it is not bright red and you are not in severe pain, everything should be ok. Just talk with doc when you and don't stress about it! Enjoy the baby in the belly! Congrats! And PS: the heat beats at 18 days after conception!

summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 12:07 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Call your ob
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:09 PM on Mar. 8, 2011