So im finally pregnant after 7yrs yay! im 7wks and 3days , i started bleeding and went to the ER. They told me i have a fibroid and the placenta is in its way thats why i am bleeding. Anyone experience this? Just scared to miscarry.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Hi if you would like, I would be glad to talk with you. I can try to answer your question.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 6:11 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I have never been pregnant, we are trying now though. We have been trying for about a year, but i just wanted to tell you CONGRATES!! And i will keep you in my prayers for everything to go well all 9 months! :)
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 6:19 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I can't answer your question but i wanted to say CONGRATS! heres a bump
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 7:55 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I don't know the answer to that but I'll bump you and I hope you get it! Congratulations and I hope everything turns out ok!
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 7:56 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I had that problem this pregnancy. I bleed on and off till I was 17 weeks. I was put on pelvic rest, and to take it easy, no lifting, excessive bending, and no activity that caused me to break a sweat. Eventually my placenta moved as the baby got bigger and things took care of themselves, but it was scary. I'm now almost 22 weeks and everything is the way it should be and baby is very healthy. I hope things work out for you too!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Good Luck
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:08 PM on Mar. 8, 2011