What natural remedies do you use on ur baby?

You know like..
Caro Syrup- for constipation releif..

What ones do you use?

2boys4momma

Asked by 2boys4momma at 6:08 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ive so done that lol. ive also gave alil sugar to stop hicups on the tip of a spoon it has wrked for me
    kelleyplus2

Answer by kelleyplus2 at 6:17 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I love using natural remedies as the first choice....Caro syrup is great for constipation, but if that doesn't work, castor oil...I use rescue remedy for a lot of things....gripe water is wonderful for tummy troubles...breast milk for pink eye...depends on the situation...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• depends on what it is!! i use breast milk for diaper rashes! the one time my dd had a cold i did the hot steam shower and a humidifier! the one fever she has had i did a luke warm lemon bath and the next day it was gone! my dd has only been sick 2 times in her life the longest was for 3 days! so i havent had to test many of my cures yet! lol! *knock on wood*
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• vegetable oil on scalp for cradle cap, olive oil in ears for earache, pear or apple juice for constipation
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 28, 2011