Why are men such douche bags?

So I have a male friend who wants to be more than just friends, I told him no and now he is being a total asshole so i told him to lose my number and I will do the same am I wrong? what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• You are RIGHT! Seems like he is a shitty friend if it pisses him off that you wont give him "more". Obviously, he is not in it for the friendship.

You crushed his ego (which was good). Men hate that, they want & hope for women to get on their knee's for them....they are so pathetic....Anyhow, you did not do that, so now he feels rejected. You did good, leave him be. Obviously, he wasn't looking for just friendship. I'm glad you said no, us women deserve more than a pathetic guy who's just looking to get his dick wet.

If he can't be friends with you first & be OK with just that, then he doesn't have nearly enough respect for you to be his gal. You deserve better.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:24 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• if he is that immature yoiu did the right thing
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 6:17 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Throw him on the curb and move on
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:20 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Seems that he never wanted your friendship in the first place so loose the number and if you can block it. I had a friend who at some point wanted something more when I said no he said that then we could keep our friendship and we are still friends that was 12 years ago
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 6:23 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Men aren't douche bags. Boys in grown up bodies are... seems like that is what you are involved with.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 6:28 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• you go girl!

not so much of a friend
    sounds like he wanted friends with benefits

flush the douche bag!!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I agree with the others- he is NOT a friend, he is s douche bag and time to say 'good riddance to bad rubbish!" and flush him!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 6:40 PM on Feb. 27, 2011