• In the Spotlight:

Am I the only woman who likes being on their...

Period?

I am NOT interested in having another child. Being on BC kind of freaked me out. You never know if you're period is late or if your cycle is just screwed up.

Anytime I get my period it's a sigh of relief and I just get happy. Sure I don't like the blood and all of that for a few days, but what it symbolizes is completely worth it to me. NO pregnancy!

Am I weird? LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Health

• I dread that time of the month.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:24 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• You opened the can of worms.
    Anonymous

• YOU said you aren't interested in having another child. YOU said that. So, its only logical someone would wonder why you havent done something to prevent that instead of doing the happy period dance once a month lol
    Anonymous

• Ok so I guess you meant that been in your period make you feel that for another month you got away with it then? I used the natural birth control (calendar ) so I was so relieved when the period came but as my period itself is dreadful to me since I get horrible cramps.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 6:53 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Birth Control regulates your period, it doesn't screw it up. Unless your body has a weird reaction to the type that you're on.
    There's nonhormone IUD's that you can use instead of the general birth control as well. That don't change your regular cycle, but keep you from getting pregnant.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:25 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Nope but I wish that I could not get a period and not get prego and not have menopause either all of those are messed put stuff
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 6:26 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I did not start this post to talk about birth control. I started it to talk about the question mentioned!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• ugh i hate being on my rag!!!
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 6:29 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Me too. But I love not being pregnant!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:30 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I'm also done having kids and hubby got a vasectomy so it makes me hate my period even more. I don't worry about being pregnant and my period brings irritability, cramps, back ache, and tiredness for days - sometimes a week before my period. Add that to the misery of the actual period for another week and half my month is shot.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:31 PM on Feb. 27, 2011