maybe stupid but please read

so im 17wks 5days and have been able to feel baby move since around 15 and half weeks. of course those movments were just butterfly feelings you know. with my frist baby i never noticed anything befor 24wks when he could really kick lol. So anway here iam 17wk 5 days and i can feel some pretty big movments from baby and when laying on my back you can actually see my belly moving around. do you think that maybe the baby is measuring big? my dr said i was measuring big last time i was in?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different and I did notice with each child I noticed them moving sooner then the last child. My dd is pregnant now and has the same complaints you do and same concerns. Shes huge btw. I would say wait until after your sugar test and see if maybe you has gestational diabetis bc if you do the baby could be bigger. Other then that if you had an ultrasound they should be able to pinpoint the due date.
    Anonymous

• Most Mom's feel movement earlier with their second (and third, and so on) child than the did with their first, so I wouldn't even think about that. Do you think it's possible that you conceived earlier than when they're placing your due date at? I measured two weeks ahead every time, but my doctor said that everything is just an estimate, so it's really nothing to be concerned about.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• you do feel things earlier with the second
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 3:48 PM on Nov. 20, 2008