Getting through miscarriage

long story short... found out thursday from a sono that my baby had no heartbeat. im having a d & c tuesday. not trying to be morbid but i cant stop thinking about this baby im carrying around inside me. its gone but its still here. i just want tuesday to get here so i can start trying to move past all of this. its like im in miscarriage pergatory.

mykidsmom86

Asked by mykidsmom86 at 6:35 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am so sorry for your loss, I know how you feel. This is never easy, as time goes on the hurt gets better but you never forget. Know that your baby will live in your heart forever and smile down on you. May this give comfort to you, that your angel has joined mine. I send you much prayers, love and comfort but but on all a better day. HUGS xoxoxo
    Anonymous

• I can totally relate. =(. /sigh. I am not sure what to say to you, because little is going to be helpful right now. But I can tell you if you'd like to talk, message me. I will be happy to listen and offer any advice that I can.

Best wishes.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 6:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I am so sorry for your loss, I know your heart is broken. I had 2 miscarriages and sought counseling after each one. The counseling I received the first time was the best. It is okay to grieve, it is GOOD for you to grieve. You don't have to actually hold the living breathing child in your hads to be bonded with it..to love it intensely and be devastated by its loss. It is okay to grieve just as you would for the loss of another family member. You may also find it comforting to give the child a name, even if you don't know the sex. I did with both of mine and I feel it really really helped. My prayers and best thoughts are with you.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Hugs! I am so very sorry for your loss.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 6:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I am so sorry. Allow yourself time to grieve. Take care of yourself.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• im sorry

rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• My 19 yr old daughter had a miscarriage She didn't have a D & C done. Everything was left in the tub after she had "sharp" ass pain. I took her to the emergency room for the 2nd time. The 1st time was when we didn't hear the baby heart beat on the sono....she had an utlral sound done.
    It took my heart away she still hasn't got over it. She's planning to married her boyfriend the date the baby was suppose to be here July 25
    I give you the BIGGEST hug ever
    Counselor centers have called her and asked if she talk to anyone about it and she hasn't....
    bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 6:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I'm sorry for your loss. I went through a couple of weeks of 'm/c purgatory' too, between diagnosis and finally having the m/c completely itself. It is really hard being pregnant but not pregnant, if that makes any sense. Again, I'm so sorry, I know it sucks and I wish no one else had to go through it!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 7:07 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I am sorry for your loss. I lost my baby and had a d&c a week ago. When we told our family I felt like I was consoling them more than they were me. Its hard, but many people have told me that within months after having a d&c they got pregg again. Just focus on the positive and try not to dwell on the negative. I wish you the best if you wanna talk feel free to pm me.
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 7:32 PM on Feb. 27, 2011