Am I wrong?

My hubby and I are happy and we have a beautiful three year old that wasn't planned but no regrets for either of us. We are finally in our own place as of Xmas 2010 and are planning this year to save some money. The only this is I want another baby very bad and he seems reluctant. I know in my head, he has good reasons in that we are now getting our feet back on the ground after three years of being broke, but sometimes I just wish he'd dream along with me, instead of always being the practical one. Am I wrong?

gutterflower585

Asked by gutterflower585 at 6:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• No you're not wrong for wanting another baby. I'm sure your child would also love someone to grow up with but sometimes getting back on your feet first is the best thing. Maybe you all can decide on a date once you are settled and happy with where your finances are. Ask him to meet you half way.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 6:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Come to a compromise. Get an emergency fund under your belts and then plan #2. Talk it over
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• It is not wrong to want your spouse to 'share your dreams'. If you want another baby I suggest you talk to him about it, and see if the 2 of you can come up with some kind of compromise or a 'time frame' for having another baby. Good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 6:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• You can dream as big as you want. But the partical way is the way to go.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 6:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Please don't force your husband to parent another child.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• u both are not wrong why dont u come to an agreement with him and if ya both can save money for a baby by the end of the year y not go for it save like $1500
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• sit down and talk to him about what you want and what he wants and see if you can meet in the middle and compromise.
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:26 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Wrong?? You couldn't ever be wrong loving being and enjoying be a mommy. Your husband worries just like you do. Money makes this so much easier, hugh. Another sounds like in your future for sure.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 12:55 AM on Mar. 1, 2011