Those who believe that homosexuality is a choice

if you can cure someone from homosexuality to heterosexuality
can you also turn someone who is heteroseuxal into a homosexual?

if so, where do i sign up for treatment? I am a heterosexual woman, but men are such douche bags (word taken from another question-love that term!) I would like to try and play for the other team

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 6:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No such thing as changing, you are who you are and what you are, you are stuck!

Answer by older at 7:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Personally I hope you know what your getting into..

And I beleive any and all things a person does.. is a choice.

I can choose to murder someone.. Choice
    I can choose to run a read light... Choice
    I can choose who to have sex with..CHOICE!
    2boys4momma

Answer by 2boys4momma at 7:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• 2boys, there is no choice in what gender you are attracted to, it is innate, it is what it is. No one in their right mind would actually chose this lifestyle knowing you will be chastize for it.

Answer by older at 7:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• i think you're being facetious but being gay is something you're born with. It may not become clear till age 30, but it is innate. Most gay friends have said it would be a hell of a lot easier to be straight and not scrutinized your whole life by the public.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:12 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• No one in their right mind would actually chose this lifestyle knowing you will be chastize for it.

I have to respectfull disagree - people do this all the time. People choose to do things that society does not approve of every day. Look at those who CHOOSE to comm have less common values, plural marriages comes to mind for me right now, but there are many other examples.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:16 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Be careful. This is not a life choice. Although i surely get being frustrated with the opposite sex. I wouldn't personally use this analogy to express teams. Choice just simply is not a factor. Sex and sexuality are not the same thing. This isn't a question that is going to go well i predict.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 6:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2011