my husband is yet to know am cheating on him ,what should Ido?IS It true any way

I know my down is too open for him ,our sex life has bien very boreing.
He found a photo of me taking from my boylovers room.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Money & Work

• What? Stop cheating on him or you're going to lose him.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• OMG go to school
    Anonymous

• How about leave him and let him find a good and decent woman who wont cheat and destroy her family? Then get yourself on some birth control and enroll in college.
    Anonymous

• honey do him a favor and leave him so that he can move on, then enroll back in school and learn some grammar, because you seriously have some issues with everything....
    a_l_daigle

Answer by a_l_daigle at 1:26 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• WHAT THE FUCK ARE U TALKING ABOUT? HE SHOULD LEAVE U JUST BECAUSE U ARE DUMB!
    ms.busybody

Answer by ms.busybody at 1:29 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• leave him - if you want someone more than you want him its not fair to him to drag this out!
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 1:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Unless you are prostitute, this is posted in the wrong category........................I think. But I could be wrong. I can't understand what the hell you are saying!! Can someone translate this for me? lol
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 1:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I am sorry, Amy, I don't speak illiterate.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• OMG learn to spell. you should leave him or better yet he should leave you. how could you cheat on your husband and ruin your family? he deserves a nice women who wont hurt him. Let him move on and as for you get on b/c and maybe you should go back to school i have to agree with the other moms.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Huh?
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2008