I keep having dreams that I'm cheating on my husband

I would never, ever in this lifetime cheat on my husband. I love him more then I can even express, he truly is my knight in shining armor...but the last 3 months or so I keep having dreams that I'm cheating on him. I'm very happy in my marriage, I'm not unfulfilled, I don't have stray feelings for any men in my past.....I don't know what's going on but it's starting to bug me....I want to talk to my husband about it but I don't want him to take it the wrong way....does anyone know what this means and what I should do about it?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 6:55 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• are you feeling guilty about something all together different and your mind is amking into cheating in your dreams??

think about it, what are you feeling guilty about?

and NO!!! no no no, do not tell your husband you keep dreaming of cheating on him, for God's sake, he does NOT need to hear this
    you have not cheated, so do not put this image in his mind

figure out why you are dreaming this, i feel it is nothing to do with sex at all, but about something that is on your mind bugging you
    most likely something simple that you are feeling like you have kept from husband and fell guilty about

*did i mention- do NOT tell him about these dreams= no reason, it will only make him feel bad (no matter how much of a knight he is - he is still a man with a fragile ego)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Have you ever thought that it might be him that is cheating and this is the way to check it out. Follow your first instinct. I dreamed for 2 weeks that my Husband was cheating on me and I told him about my dream and he said you know baby I would never cheat on you but i had it a third time and low and behold (he didn't cheat but if i didn't find a text and ask him about it he would have)he was talking to a girl from work via text messaging.
    So I nipped it before he had a chance but he would have, don't trust . My man is a great Husband and provider but if they can get puss they will go for it. I told him next time i find out anything cheating or attemping to cheat your gone and I mean that. This was the first time for me and I swore to myself there wont be a second...all my dreams have proven TRUE, no shit i'm always right....my mom has this ability too and she knew when my father cheated on her as well.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:55 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• It will pass if it doesn't mean anything to you, don't worry about it men also dream about kim kardashian's @$$ but that doesn't mean anything and they wont say a word about it.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 7:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• tell him they are nothing just dreams it will feel good to talk to the one person u trust just as much as yourself

cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:10 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Dreams have no meaning what so ever... they are just dreams.. we have no control over them.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 7:17 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I would'nt talk to your husband about this if your not going to act on this don't make problems.It's just a dream but in some way you might think not be happy really what makes you not so happy.And try to fix it good luck..
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 12:25 AM on Feb. 28, 2011