Anyone have a VIZIO TV? Do you like it?

We bought ours back in June and now it has decided not to pick up cable or the computer. We've spend two weeks trying to get them to fix it and today the repair man called - to let me know he didn't have a tracking number for the part and to find out what was wrong with it. Geez, don't they talk to each other?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 7:25 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Technology

• I loooooove my Vizio!! The pictures are clear, the screen is huge, and it's mounted on the wall so my kids can't smudge it with their peanut butter fingers!
    mama_jama408

Answer by mama_jama408 at 7:28 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• ooohhhh wait what happened to it?! I haven't had to call customer service for it yet it. I'm sorry it's broken.....
    mama_jama408

Answer by mama_jama408 at 7:31 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• yES, love it and have good quality pictures on it.
    lecates

Answer by lecates at 7:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• The last we heard it's a reciever - we turned it off one night with it working fine and the next morning all it would do was go to a blue screen and the TV menu, but it would not pick up on the cable (which works fine in the rest of the house) or hubby's computer (we use the TV as a huge moniter). However, it will pick up our daughter's PS3, so I have no idea what's really wrong with it. All I know is that I haven't been watching TV for nearly 2 weeks now and I'm missing it.
    scout_mom

Comment by scout_mom (original poster) at 7:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• We have two and like them both and havent had any issues yet....
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 7:46 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• We bought a Vizio last April.. It was nice for a while, but in January it started cutting out.. Then eventually it stopped even turning on. And they have horrible warranties. Definitely a waste of 900 bucks... Its costing us a little over $300 to get it fixed.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 8:09 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I have had mine for 2 or more years and not had one problem with it. sorry you are having problems I would be going nuts.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:32 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I love mine, bough tin June at Costco. they have free tech support for as long as you own it. Never had any problems, though. Was a cinch to hook up to cable box.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:51 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I love my Vizio
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I bought my son a small vizio.. he seems to like it.
    LisaAnn069

Answer by LisaAnn069 at 11:22 PM on Mar. 5, 2011