After hearing about other people's problems here on CM does it make you grateful for

all the blessings in your life? Like I am so glad I have the husb I have. The children I have & the life I have. So many others have problems way worse than I could hope to ever face, so after being on here a while, I feel grateful & blessed. What about you?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 7:32 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, but I feel sorry for some people. I wonder what got them to these places where they feel used, hurt, worthless, married to a bum who doesn't do a thing and then feel trapped. What happened to everyone's self esteem and self worth? And more, what advice can be given to bolster them when gaining self worth can be a lifetime of building. It's a bummer. I wish I could be more helpful.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:36 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Im with you on this one.. Im so grateful for everything I do have and somethings I dont
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 7:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Yes, every day.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Yes! I feel so blessed! I feel so sad for what some of these women are dealing with.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 7:36 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Definitely! Reading some of the things I have here on CM has made me appreciate my DH 100 times more, and I'm so thankful for the relationship we have. There are so many other things in my life that I have come to appreciate that much more as well.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• i had one of those creepy men
    so welcome to you all
    and what got me in that place, believeing a man who lied to my face for four years
    "there but the grace of God go i" ... i got that look from my girlfriends when i told some of them why i left him

and yes, i can appreciate all you moms who have good men, healthy kids, and great lives = you are the moms who helped me through the tough times
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Definitely mostly the husband who bar hop with their buddies, Strip club kind of men and do it multiple times a week. Makes me thankful my DH only does a boys night out every now and then (couple times a year) and has friends like him who put family first. I count my lucky stars, that's for sure b/c not every woman is lucky to find a good man.
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 7:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I am grateful for the good and the bad.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:35 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Yes

Answer by admckenzie at 7:36 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I am.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 7:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2011