Do you shop at QVC?

Which product did you like best/worst?

vjoaquin

Asked by vjoaquin at 7:57 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Shopping

• I do all the time~ I love everything I have gotten so far~
    sanab

Answer by sanab at 10:49 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I have gotten a few things there over the years. I enjoyed the pieces of jewelry i got the best. I only kept about 50% of the clothes I purchased.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:59 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• never have but I do watch it sometimes. especially when Christmas is coming closer
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:59 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• @elizabr what did you do with the other 50% did you sent it back or give it away? Didnt you like it or why? Just curious.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I sent the more expensive items back for a refund and gave some to Salvation Army because I wasn't pleased with the quality. I do think they have a much nicer, and bigger, selection now.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I don't but my sis is a huge QVC shopper! (I swear they know her by name and recognize her voice when she calls in-- lol). She has bought many nice things from there- like leather name-brand handbags, and most recently a Keurig that had a lot of 'extras' included. She was VERY pleased with the deal she got on her Keurig. (and frankly I was a bit jealous as when I bought my Keurig I did not get as many 'free' things included or get that low of a price).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I have never bought anything from QVC but I have bought stuff from hsn. I was going to buy the Keurig but deicde not to because I found the same one on qvc somewhere cheaper.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 8:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• No, but it's fun to watch sometimes. I like the jewelry segments....
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 2:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• not available in Puerto Rico...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2011