Don't you think this is funny?

My dh had gotten home from work and the kids and I were hiding from him as he walked in the house well first he found me I wasn't really trying to hide but then he found our dd then he found our son and it was so funny bc while he was hiding his butt was sticking out and usually he'll slap it...lol but this time our son was laying down face down so instead of slapping his little butt my dh pokes him in the butt with is finger....lol it was so funny bc our son all of a sudden tightens his little butt it was hilarious...lol
Isn't it funny how our butt cheeks reacts when being poke like that....lol I guess it's just a reaction...lol
had to share...thanks for listening ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• hahaha, wtf. i've never thought about it. =)
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 8:07 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughter Thanks for the laughs & the visual!  My dau plays the hiding game when my husb comes home too!  And yes, those butt cheeks can really tighten up when they think a pinch or playful love tap is coming!  My dau should also consider a hula dancer as a profession or hobby b/c she can shake it like no one's business!  -LOL  :) 

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:09 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• That is one of those priceless moments! Thanks for sahring. :)
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 11:18 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I never thought about that either. I'll go poke someone to see. he he he
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• LOL
    chiquis

Answer by chiquis at 3:55 AM on Mar. 22, 2011