I need to get back at my neighbors. Has anyone used this product before?

My dad told me that I might be able to buy skunk spray at a hunting store. The reason why I want to use it is actually because my neighbors keep hanging out outside our condo in the middle of the night with their friends and waking us up. We have exhausted every responsible option like calling the police, ect. and they just won't stop so now I need something a little more creative to get them to cut it out. I'm thinking that if I spray this stuff outside when they're out there that they have no choice but to go inside and leave us alone.

So my question is, if you have ever used this... do I need to spray it on something, or can I just spray it into the air? Is it strong? How long will it last? Please someone help! lol oh and btw, I am NOT trolling. I really plan on doing this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Entertainment

• I wouldn't spray it on them unless your looking for a fight. I have never had the need of such a product but I would imagine that it would be pretty strong, maybe just putting it here and there, around the area would be enough to deter them. Just don't put it on anything you would like to keep, and be sure to remember to wear protective gear so you don't get any on you!
    Sagen

Answer by Sagen at 11:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• lol. that's the funniest damn thing i've ever heard of! Please let me know if it works. love it! But instead of spraying it on them, maybe just spray the area in the evening before they go out and they might really think it's a skunk. I would hate to see them call the police on you for trying to poison them...but if they don't see you do it....
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 11:53 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Oh I would never spray it directly on them! I want to spray it toward the direction that they keep hanging out so they have to go away LOL
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:53 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• You could definitely use it, but be forewarned about the smell to your own place. Another option would be to use either deer or fox urine. Smells just as bad, but won't necessarily stink up your place too. Again be careful not to get any on yourself or your clothes--it really is a very nasty smell.

We actually considered this option for people in our complex too, so they would stop smoking pot on their deck underneath ours.
    Jodi.Serrano

Answer by Jodi.Serrano at 12:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• devilu are deliciously evil.!!!!!! spray it on the outside of their house and on the ground where they usually congregate. please keep us posted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:26 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I don't know about just putting it in the air...if its an outside area...the smell might linger for a bit, but go away after a while. Definitely try it and see how it works for you. G'luck! Love to hear if this works out for you.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 4:46 AM on Mar. 1, 2011