If you are not a born again christian then what do you think will happen to you after you die?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Religious Debate

• heaven isn't just for Christians...

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• you are mistaken. God made heaven for his children and His word says only born again chrisitans will enter.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I will be cremated.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:50 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Okay this is a troll post..and Heaven is NOT just for Christians...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 8:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Cremation and then NOTHING....it really isn't as scary as it sounds. And No I don't believe in Hell. Yes, I know what the Born-Again Christian belief says about hell and atheists. It doesn't change my beliefs, nor does Pascal's Wager.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:53 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Anyone who loves their God, whichever God they worship, will always have a heaven. If heaven is just for "Christians", that's a pretty small population.

LeslieNBreaux

Answer by LeslieNBreaux at 9:07 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I will cease to exist.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:12 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• when i die, i may be reincarnated here on earth or perhaps somewhere else, it really depends on how far in your cycle of life you are, i am at the end i think, you transcend over time. it is amazing and beautiful. heaven is the ultimate, and when i say heaven im assuming im not talking about the same heaven you are. i dont believe in heaven or hell or any of that mumbo jumbo over the past 12 years ive researched and learned about our universe and ive come to believe there is most likely a creator, one much more superior to the god you have in mind. unable to be comprehended since we are only ably to understand the 3rd dimension. i cant wait to see what happens when i die! i mean literally i CAN wait but it will definitely be exciting.
    mbright3747

Answer by mbright3747 at 9:33 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Nothing because I will be dead.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:33 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• So if Heaven is only for Christians, what happens to the Jews??? Don't they believe in the same God?

And I don't believe in being born again. You're either a believer in the Christian God and in Jesus, or you're not, but you can only be born once... that's when you first enter this world. Personally, I'm probably going to be spending some time in Purgatory when I leave this world...
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:16 PM on Feb. 27, 2011