Do you believe in psychics?

After my son had passed i went to a psychic for a reading. I always beleived in that kind of thing. He didn't ask me any questions just gave him something of mine that i had on me all the time. After the reading, it felt like a big weight was lifted off my shoulder. He knew things that no one else would know. My son came through and told me to move on and he wants me to be happy again. He even knew about my daughters pregnancy, which by the way she is having a boy and going to name him after her brother.

shiffy2

Asked by shiffy2 at 8:43 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• One said that I let people take advantage of me. She was right.
    Anonymous

• I've never been to one. 

I'm glad you found comfort in what the psychic told you. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• My ex-husband went to the same one. And he felt the same way after his reading.
    shiffy2

Comment by shiffy2 (original poster) at 9:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• YES!! I believe Highly. Our loved ones are around us all the time, they listen and they hear us when we speak to them. I feel like the subject of psychic mediums in general gets over looked. I think Lisa Williams clairvoyant and psychic is the most gifted I have never been to one but would love to eventually.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 9:21 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Yes, especially since I'm a bit psychic.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• No.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Ibelieve that psychics are real, but are not led by the Holy Spirit.
    ptomom678

Answer by ptomom678 at 10:10 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Only on I truly believe in is Sylvia Brown,
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Yes, I do believe there are psychically gifted people in this world, but I also believe there are a lot of frauds. I think it best to go to someone very reputable in the community, and in the end if the reading gave you comfort, then that's a good thing. =)
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 12:00 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I do but not the ones that run the phone lines.

I also believe we all have the ability but for 95% of the population, it has been repressed. Mothers tend to be more psychic because of the bond with their kids.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:33 AM on Feb. 28, 2011