If you could move to any State what State would you move to and why?

I'd like to move to someplace that's warmer. I dislike cold weather.

downsznmomof4

Asked by downsznmomof4 at 8:49 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I like living in NC. I want to visit as many states as I can before I get to old to hobble around. I've been to about 21 of them, but to move...I like NC. I'm living where I would go if I wasn't already here.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:51 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I would move back to my home state, TEXAS. I miss it so much :(

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I would move to Calfornia or Brazil. Calforina because I like warm wheather and the oceans and etc. And Brazil because I enjoy the rainforest, and mother nature I guess. But I trying to go everywhere I can I don't know when I leaving but I'm haveing fun while I'm here. I would move because I hate Chicago tooooooooooo mean bad memories. I have to go..... give my kids a better life, health and safe.
    LizzieBaddAzz

Answer by LizzieBaddAzz at 8:57 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I'm not sure. Never have had the chance to travel so if i could go anywhere it would probably be anywhere that is nice and warm with a beach.
    tabcat816

Answer by tabcat816 at 9:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I live in nC too. And I like living in this state. The weather is wonderful its not to hot but its not too cold either. I dont mind visting other states either. But I like where I live.
    acruz86

Answer by acruz86 at 9:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I wouldn't mind living in Nevada (Las Vegas) not because their is casinos, night life... but because my husband had lived their and said that he liked it a lot and also because I have seen this show where people are looking for houses to buy and Las Vegas was shown and I liked how it looked like.
    Paros

Answer by Paros at 9:22 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Oregon. I'm in Washington now and Oregon is a tad bit warmer.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Arizona because i love it there
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:59 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• We moved to my favorite state almost 2 years ago. It is where I was raised and I LOOOOOVE it! Texas!!!

matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I already live in my dream city. And it is awesome.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 12:53 AM on Feb. 28, 2011