Has anyone ever taken Phentermine?

If so, did it work well for you? How long were you on it and what was your dose? From what I've read online about it, a lot of people have had success with it.  Thanks in advance!

msfila1980

Asked by msfila1980 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I had the highest dose you can get and i am in love with that diet pill!!!! It works wonders!!! I lost about 50 lbs in a few months
    proudmommy31604

Answer by proudmommy31604 at 9:07 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I'm taking it for the second time. first time in one month I lost 11lbs. I stopped for a while cause some of the side effect were killing me but sh*t I'm bear through it now. I gotta lose this weight.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 1:40 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Did your doc right a prescription with refills? Or did you it online w/o a script? I can only take a half to one pill(37 mg) a day and it doesn't look like my doc is going to write me another script for it. Are you working out alot and just not eating much? I eventually become starving but she won't let me take any more then 1 a day
    msfila1980

Comment by msfila1980 (original poster) at 12:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Most diet pills eventually get FDA approval taken away and it's pulled from shelves, because after it's too late it's long term DEADLY side effects become known. Take Meridia and fen-phen as recent examples. Even Alli was linked to causing sever liver damage and failure in people. Reality is what may seem like a miracle pill today can kill you tomorrow.

Specific info on Phentermine, which has been banned in several countries already for it's possible severe and deadly side effects is here:

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Phentermine-The-Weight-Loss-Drug-That-Can-Kill-You-84966.shtml
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:50 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I know there's no miracle pill and my doc warned me of the side effects. It was interesting to see what people say from a different angle because all I've read is success stories. Thanks for the address!
    msfila1980

Comment by msfila1980 (original poster) at 10:20 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Diet pills are bad.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 4:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• no, not a fan of diet pills. They scare me.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Oh, hell no.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:39 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• A friend of mine has taken it and gotten great results with it. But she also suffers side effects that I wouldnt want. She gets jittery while on it and a little depressed without it. She is too dependant on it if you ask me.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:43 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• no
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 4:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2011