The most ignorant response to this will be awarded best answer!

I don't work, I smoke two packs of cigarettes a day and I enjoy a nice box of wine in the evening. When I run out of money from cash assistance, I like to go hit up my neighbors. I have severe emphysema but I'm sure as hell not gonna stop smoking now because I'm 40 years old and my life is stressful because BGE is always threatening to cut off my electric because I don't know now how to budget the disability I get from the government. Should I just jump off a cliff or continue to leech off of the system and my neighbors?

(I'm sorry, this is kind of a vent because this describes my next-door neighbor...but I figured we could have some fun with it and I could ask one of my last 3 questions I have for the day)

erinwhitt

Asked by erinwhitt at 8:57 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• the sad thing there is more people out there like that. If this person is 40 then i doubt he/she can change.
    tabcat816

Answer by tabcat816 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• cryingand i thought you liked me and enjoyed living next to me

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• LOL I need a little more info before I tell ya to go jump off a cliff. Do you have 6 or 8 children? Do you go get your acrylic nails done every week or just every other?
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• bowing downbut i do have to thank you for the nice compliment, as you said i was 40, and i am 45, so thank !

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:04 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Um yeah your 40 and you still act like a kid. Grow the f**k up lady! If you wanna jump off a cliff go ahead I'm sure your neighbors wouldn't miss you, or BGE for that matter. (that was fun lol thanks)

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 9:04 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Oh her daughter lives with her. Did I mention they always need $20 for the 'gas bill' but the cops have been over there numerous times for suspicious activity?! How is that I can see them making drug deals but the cops can't catch them? I'm no Nancy Drew!
    erinwhitt

Comment by erinwhitt (original poster) at 9:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• OH! You could totally hitch hike to Utah and panhandle! I heard that begging can actually earn you up to six figures a year if you are "good at it" and the people in Utah are generous!
    Kristin_Allen

Answer by Kristin_Allen at 9:12 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Sell a kidney perhaps? The emphysema will kill you before the renal failure will

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• how about I push you off the cliff? since you're already leeching from all out tax dollars.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:25 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Lol, Don't worry sweetie, you don't have to be responsible for your life. There are so many titles you can award yourself for your excuse. Are you Bi-polar, depressed, chemically unbalanced, ADHD or chronically fatigued? Join the rest of your fellows at "I am an idiot, lowlife, drain on our society who deserve an award for learning how to not live your own life. :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:26 PM on Feb. 27, 2011