S/O I posted earlier, me and my very recent EX had a talk

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/753435/Small_vent_am_seeking_guidance?cat_id=&order=&next=11

that was my last post

So I told him that I think he should consider cooling it from hanginbg out with his friends and relearn how to be a family man because obviously he lost his way and he is being too dependent on me.  In other words he needs to man up.

Well his response was "My relationship with my friend is more meaningful than my relationship with you"

I basically just responded with I was glad he got that off of his chest, Hope it was worth it, now I will never, ever do shit for you again.  I took the car keys so me and my son can have means of transportation, he is to be out by the 1st, and he is only to show up at my door when prior plans have been made to watch our son.  He will still be paying 600 on my rent, we're counting that as child support and if there are any issues with the schedule or cash in the future we will simply go to court over it.  We're having his grandpa notarize our agreement asap and I'm washing my hands of this shit.

Thanks ladies for giving me the support I needed it.  I never had this "Im Done" feeling until now, and honestly it is empowering.

since there is no question feel free to give coments on anything.  Maybe even some advice. 

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Congrats to you girl and good for you for sticking to your guns, sorry this has happened to not only you but your son as well. I guess it is better now than 10 years down the road, and that 10 years down the road he will see just what he messed up and that will be his bad.
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 9:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Sorry but his grandpa can't notarize it. A NON FAMILY MEMBER has to notarize it for it to be legal and binding
    Anonymous

• Sometimes when you learn that you need a fresh start, it's the beginning of a great new life. Good luck to you!

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:07 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Good for you! Congratulations on being so brave, best wishes!
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 9:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• It sounds like you finally have closure. Good luck with your future!

Answer by rkoloms at 9:16 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• well we'll get his grandpa's friend. Either way, it's getting notarized...so no need to be sorry, doesn't really change anything.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2011